Annamaet Grain Free Lean Dog Food
Annamaet Grain Freee Lean Dog Food formula has half the fat of our other grain free products. In addition to helping dogs with weight concerns, this formula will also work well for large breed puppies and dogs with pancreatitis. Annamaet Lean is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for “ALL LIFE STAGES” (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
- Obesity is the number one health problem in dogs today and mimics the trends in humans. At Annamaet, we feel there needs to be a feeding option and plan for those dogs prone to being overweight. After consultation with a veterinary nutritionist, we made a product with superior ingredients and all of the attributes of a weight control diet (high protein, low fat, additional carnitine and omega three fatty acids) without all of the fiber. In an effort to help our customers, we include two feeding instructions on each bag. For those customers that want to be able to feed more to their normal active dogs, there are “normal feeding directions;” for those dogs struggling with weight problems, there are “obese prone feeding directions.” Of course, all dogs are different and your veterinarian can help you tailor a weight maintenance program using our food.
- Grain Free, Holistic and Naturally Preserved.
- Reduced Fat Formula.
- Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system.
- Prebiotics- a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion.
- L-Carnitine’s involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Algae – a stable and sustainable natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- DHA supports Brain Development and Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Crude Protein, min 30.0%
- Crude Fat, min 7.0%
- Crude Fat, max 9.0%
- Crude Fiber, max 3.5%
- Moisture, max 10.0%
- Ash, max 6.8%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* min 2.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* min 0.6%
- DHA* min 0.2%
- L-Carnitine* min 35mg/kg
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Average Lab Analysis:
- Calcium – 1.15%
- Phosphorus – 0.945%
- Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3242 kcal/kg = 1474 Kcal/lb = 350 kcal/cup
*Improved Formula – Now with Algae!*
Chicken Meal, Field Peas, Chickpeas, Potato, Tapioca, Duck Meal, Herring Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Fat Product (Algae, Source of Fatty Acids), Lecithin, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Salt, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.